Saturday, May 8, 2010

Matte About You

Helloooooo!
As I said before, I'm a fan of this matte nailpolish business.  I went to the store to get another adorable polish bottle, but instead stumbled upon a great gem - Essie's 'Matte About You' top coat!  From what I can tell, this is incredible!  It takes any polish you have on, and by just putting on a simple coat of this top coat, it turns your nail polish matte!  It seems this could save anyone a fortune in nail polish, because you don't have to buy the specific matte colors you're after - all you have to do is slap a little of this on!

I used that light blue Essie color that I'm just obsessed with right now, put a simple little nail sticker decal on it, and finished with the Matte About You top coat - voíla!  These nails made me pretty hungry though.  Do they look like cake to anyone else???  MMMMM.

Sorry the quality isn't 100% and the color isn't EXACTLY like the real thing, I took these pics with my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Matte About You

Helloooooo!
As I said before, I'm a fan of this matte nailpolish business.  I went to the store to get another adorable polish bottle, but instead stumbled upon a great gem - Essie's 'Matte About You' top coat!  From what I can tell, this is incredible!  It takes any polish you have on, and by just putting on a simple coat of this top coat, it turns your nail polish matte!  It seems this could save anyone a fortune in nail polish, because you don't have to buy the specific matte colors you're after - all you have to do is slap a little of this on!

I used that light blue Essie color that I'm just obsessed with right now, put a simple little nail sticker decal on it, and finished with the Matte About You top coat - voíla!  These nails made me pretty hungry though.  Do they look like cake to anyone else???  MMMMM.

Sorry the quality isn't 100% and the color isn't EXACTLY like the real thing, I took these pics with my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment